No products in the cart.
As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use. Cricket Flat is a trademark of BG & J Williams ABN: 60396489603. Under Part 7 of the Liquor Licencing Act 1997 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalties Apply). Liquor Licence No. 51407213. Subject to the provisions of the Liquor Licencing Act 1997.
All Cricket Flat products listed as on sale procure no further discounts.
The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. BG & J Williams obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
BG & J Williams further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site. BG & J Williams may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and BG & J Williams makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Please consult BG & J Williams business contact for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
When placing an order with BG & J Williams via the Cricket Flat website you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are eighteen (18) years of age or over. If you do not or cannot confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be accepted or processed.
All delivery is through Australia Post. Cricket Flat will not be held accountable for any failed deliveries or items which are lost in the mail.
BG & J Williams supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Products are not available to under 18’s. It is an offence to sell or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18.
BG & J Williams products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that BG & J Williams sites (including this website and all mobile applications) (“Sites”) are provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Sites, anything (including content and websites) to or from which the Sites are linked or any product for any purpose.
- The content of the Sites and all content to or from which the Sites are linked do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- We exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Sites, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Sites are linked.
- We will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf).
- Where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under the “Delivery returns/non-collection” or “Cancellations” sections in our delivery terms and conditions) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
BG & J Williams liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Used in conjunction with one another.
- Re-used on another transaction.
- Partially used across multiple orders.
Cricket Flat supports the responsible service of alcohol.
Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Section 113. Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
New South Wales:
Liquor Act 2007. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
WARNING: Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $600).
WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
The Liquor Act sets out a range of offences for which the licensee may be liable. These include, but are not limited to:
- Sale of liquor to an intoxicated person or permitting an intoxicated person to remain on licensed premises
- Sale of liquor to a minor (under 18)
- Sale of adulterated liquor
- Permitting riotous conduct on or at licensed premises.
The Liquor Licensing Act 1990 regulates the sale of liquor in Tasmania. The Act has a strong harm minimisation focus, prohibiting the sale of liquor except as authorised by a licence, permit or general liquor exemption. It prescribes certain qualifications and public interest considerations before an authority to sell liquor may be granted. It also includes provisions prohibiting the sale of liquor to young people and to persons appearing to be drunk, as well as a requirement that licences must not be granted in connection with the activities of a supermarket. It establishes the Commissioner for Licensing and a Licensing Board.
For more specific legislation in your state or territory websites.